Welcome to Ian Kingdon’s driver training online website. We provide high quality driver training to all drivers from beginners to advanced. We have a high pass success rate especially with drivers who have learning difficulties and drivers who when first started to learn to drive with us were very nervous and apprehensive. We provide pass plus training that once completed can provide first time drivers with high discounts on their Insurance. We also provide refresher training, Fleet Driver Training, Advanced Training, Motorway driving, Skid Pan training and free theory training. We are based in South Molton, Devon, but we cater for the whole North Devon Area.
- DVSA Grade A Approved Driving Trainer.
- DVSA Fleet Driver Trainer to Risk Assess Drivers at work.
- NOCH Level 4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
- EDEXCEL NVQ 3 in Driver Training.
- Speed Awareness Trainer for TTC 2000.
- Driving for Change Trainer for TTC 2000 to help drivers who have broken the rules of the High Way Code.
- Driver Alert Trainer for TTC 2000 to help drivers who have crashed.
- Advanced Drivers Certificate with ROSPA – Gold Grade.
- Drive Safer for Longer presenter for Devon County Council.
- Emergency First Aid at Work.
- Heart Start trained.
- Trained in Teach, Mentoring and Coaching Skills.
- DDC Approved Skid Car Instructor.
- Accredited L of a Way Instructor to use Thought Field Therapy.
- Disability Instructor.
- Attended event “Balancing Act” in Equalities, Responsibilities and Challenges to Driver Trainers.
- Attended a training day in Driver Behavior – Why Drivers Speed.
Drink Drive Presenter for Roadsmart I.A.M